Thanks to Disney Plus, I got to screen What If episode 3 before it premiered so here’s a recap of the craziest things that happened!
Spoiler Alert – If you haven’t seen What If episode 3 this recap will spoil things … like a lot. But I mean, I’m assuming that you clicked this post because you WANTED to know what happened!
If so, continue reading.
If you loathe all kinds of spoilers, read my review of the series instead. And then bookmark this joint and wait until you’ve seen the episode.
10 Of The Craziest Things That Happened On Episode 3 Of Marvel’s New “What If” Series Now Streaming On Disney Plus
- Sooo … they killed Tony Stark. Yup, he’s dead dead.
- Then Natasha ass got arrested for Stark’s death! Who would frame my good sis like this? I mean, she did give him the super soldier serum though, so it looks like she did it.
- Apparently word around town is S.H.I.E.L.D is responsible for Stark’s death? What is going on?
- Then they killed my friend The Hulk! Like what did he do to y’all? Nothing! Ugh!
- Did I mention someone also framed Hawkeye for an avenger death?
- And that someone also killed Natasha? Sigh. These Avengers just dying off one by one bruh.
- Nick Fury can’t even just be a supervisor no mo’ now that all his damn people dead! I ain’t even realize homeboy was a badass avenger himself until this thang! Cause I ain’t never seen him fight before. Now he gotta do all the work himself.
- Hope Van Dyne is dead and her daddy wants revenge. BAD! Let it go bruh, let it go!
- Loki attempts to avenge his brother Thor’s death, and teams up with Nick Fury to kill who ever killed him. And I was just excited to see Loki again, now that he’s my fave. But yes this means Thor is ALSO dead.
- Turns out it was Hope’s daddy, Hank Pym, terrorizng the whole town and killing off the Avengers framing them, the whole damn time! Whew chile y’all. The suspense was real with this one.
But yeah … I think that’s everything you need to know.
If you haven’t seen What If episode 3 yet and you’re NOT a hardcore Marvel fan, read this before watching it. Like ASAP.
Episode 3 was honestly the best series out of the first 3, and the easiest for me to follow, since I’m pretty familiar with the Avengers. Although I did have to look up who the hell Hope was! But the suspense was great, and the twist of Avengers dying and possibly killing each other was a story I could stand. Probably because Nick Fury got some shine in this!
However, if you HAVE “What If” episode 3, drop something you thought was crazy in the comments below!
P.s – Check Back For More “What If” Episode Recaps Below
Yup, that’s right. I’ll be recapping all 10 episodes of Marvel’s “What If” series, so you can check back here for new episode recaps each week.
Note: You’ll be able to click on each episode below once the recap is available. So make sure you bookmark this post.
What If Episode 3 Recap
What If Episode 7 Recap
What If Episode 8 Recap
What If Episode 9 Recap
What If Episode 10 Recap