After watching episode 1 of the new “Wednesday” series on Netflix last night, I’m now hooked and back to share my initial thoughts of episode 2 via this live recap.
The new series is a sleuthing, supernaturally infused mystery charting Wednesday Addams’ years as a student at Nevermore Academy.
And I absolutely love it! So here are …
43 Thoughts I Had While Watching “Wednesday” Episode 2 On Netflix
Spoiler Alert – If you haven’t seen “Wednesday” episode 2 on Netflix yet this recap will spoil things a bit. I omitted names so you don’t know who is who. But if you loathe all kinds of spoilers, bookmark this joint and wait until you’ve seen the episode.
- They be casting the same type of white men as ‘police who search the woods’ huh.
- Not this boy f*cking alive!!!! Stoppppp!
- Really!? They think sis is lying. Her extremely honest ass? Make it make sense!
- They couldn’t find sis a cute love interest? Ugh!
- They got Thing giving hand massages now?
- Jenny’s acting is superb!
- Not them singing “Don’t Worry”.
- She’s also great at archery? Oh boy Riah is definitely going to wanna be Wednesday again for Halloween if she sees this. She’s already interested in archery.
- OMG they made her wear white? Ew. Why!
- Nobody see this hand crawling everywhere on the ground?
- Ohhhhh shit who the hell is that?
- Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Shit!!! Not her pretending to be Rowan!!
- I still can’t believe it’s ol boy from “The Gifted” series!!
- Of course Wednesday knows about dangerous plants.
- Wait! If she’s a shape shifter, could she be the monster?
- Poor kid.
- Not sis telling her to apologize to Thing! Girl bye. TF.
- Why does everyone understand what Thing is saying except me? Ugh!!
- Men really do think “a chance of less than 1%” is still a chance and that’s the muhf*cking problem.
- Noooo! Not “a very big smoker”. He nasty. It’s always the tiny nerds.
- Ohhhh that’s why Rowan is “expelled”!! So she don’t have to keep pretending she’s him. Got it.
- Wait Rowan wasn’t trying to kill her?
- Not a secret society. What’s a kooky school without one?
- Look at Wednesday opening up to people and dare I say making friends? I can hear her rolling her eyes at me now.
- It’s the roommate!! He knows something.
- How she in here, while this boy home!!
- Ohhhh … so roomy knew Rowan was gonna do something??
- Yeah I don’t believe this girl, a total badass, is dying for this boy’s attention. Puhleeze!
- Now their outfit colors are different?? Wednesday’s uniform is a different shade.
- Not a Poe cup! Hopefully no one dies like in Harry Potter.
- Awwww look at the pretty boy siren. Swimming in the water and about to go f*ck shit up.
- This no rules shit is wild!! They got people pushing boats under water … someone added a whole ax to their boat and not just as decoration. It’s giving … insane!
- Awww, she added a net feature to their boat to catch the sirens. Smart girl.
- Them jokers can’t be that easy to fool.
- Not a vision!! Not now!!! Oh it’s worse than a vision.
- Her cat outfit is cute AF though, not even gonna lie. Wardrobe doing they THANG! Yasss! F*ck it up!!
- Not ‘WWWD’ aka what would Wednesday do. That was cute.
- Alright the hand swimming is one thing but him punching homeboy unconscious is just ridiculous.
- Jeez stop comparing this girl to her mama before she set something on fire!
- Awwww the answer is snap twice. That’s such a cute way to add the famous snap into the series.
- This must be the secret society room!
- God damn they done kidnapped the girl right when she was starting to figure shit out.
- This is really good by the way!!
Anywho, that’s it for this episode! I can’t wait to see what happens next!!
Even though all episodes of “Wednesday” are already available to watch on Netflix, I’ll be sharing my thoughts of each episode as I watch them.
Leave a Reply