From co-creators and executive producers Janine Nabers and Donald Glover, “Swarm” follows Dre (Dominique Fishback), an obsessed fan of the world’s biggest pop star who sets off on an unexpected cross-country journey. And if you’re still wondering if you should check out “Swarm” on Prime, or you just want the cliff notes of what happened … here’s a recap of the craziest things that went down in Season 1!
22 Of The Craziest Things That Happened On “Swarm” Now Streaming On Prime Video
Note: I omitted some of the names just in case you’re still interested in watching “Swarm” after, so I don’t spoil everything. You can thank me now.
- The Chloë Bailey and Damson Idris sex scene! Yup, that was wild. And it’s all over Twitter!
- Sis spent $1,800 on some concert tickets, instead of … you guessed it, her rent!
- Dre binge eating sweets, after almost every kill. And yes, it’s as weird as it sounds.
- Sis took a shower in homeboy house, after killing him in said house! Then went “food shopping” in his pantry? Bro WHAT?!
- There’s a Black man … let me repeat … a grown ass Black man … with a skunk as a pet. I can’t make this shit up!
- Sis locked a recovering sweets-a-holic in a room with a cake. You’ll get why this is crazy after you watch episode 3.
- Someone bit Ni’ Jah!
- There’s a white girl named Cricket. Need I say more?
- Billie Eilish plays a creepy ass character on the show! I didn’t even realize it was her because I’m so not used to her looking so “soft”.
- Dre gets sucked into a cult, and literally drives the cult leader over with her car because they took her phone, and made her miss the Ni’ Jah concert.
- Someone sang the lyrics “say my name, say my name” which was clearly a nod to Bey’s song, and I thought that was cheeky.
- Sis said her mama was crying over spilled milk … and the milk was red! She meant blood! It was blood that was spilled all over the floor, not milk! My goodness!
- Sis burned a body, and forgot to take out the Ni’ Jah tickets out her pocket. Aka she burned the damn tickets!! She was sick. I almost felt bad for her I swear. Cause how could you be so dumb!
- Learning that Dre’s foster parents folded her (and cut her) out of all their photos … was wild. They always put her on the end of the photos, so they could just fold her out of the frame!!
- Dre’s foster daddy tried to kill her, literally. This moment was quite ironic, since she’s usually the one doing the killing.
- Somebody in the “documentary” episode (ep 6) had on a track suit and I swore up and down it was Ivy Park! Probably wasn’t, but it sure looked like it!!
- Dre becomes Tony — and ends up dating a girl, who doesn’t care that he doesn’t have a phone! She gave “him” her number on a piece of paper. This made me sick! Ain’t no way!!
- Tony said “his car” was in the shop, and sis said — it’s okay, we can walk. WHAT?! Absolutely TF not!
- Not “Tony” getting her period, while sis is tryna get some sex! Whew lawd.
- Sis took Dre to meet her family! Why TF would she do THAT!? Girl was literally insane!
- Sis got someone Ni’ Jah tickets, even though she knew they hated her! Then got mad when sis didn’t want them. And killed her. Like … worse boyfriend of the year much!?!
- Dre killed someone while telling them she loved them. This might be the craziest moment of them all to be honest.
So yeah … if you haven’t seen “Swarm” on Prime Video yet I totally recommend watching it. Like ASAP. It was insane!
And if you HAVE seen it, drop something you thought was crazy in the comments below!
Leave a Reply