When Netflix announced they were hosting a LIVE reunion for Season 4 of their popular reality series “Love Is Blind“, LIB fans were beyond excited! I mean, when was the last time we were all able to gather together and hate watch one of our favorite shows? Streaming sites weirdly post new episodes of shows at insane times, that makes it incredibly hard for most to watch with others — so most of the time we’re just scrolling through Twitter dodging spoilers like freaking ninjas. But Netflix finally found a way for us all to enjoy one of our favorite shows together. Or so we thought. To be honest, the “Love Is Blind” Live reunion wasn’t even worth the wait, so here’s a recap for ya.
Full “Love Is Blind” Live Reunion Recap
“Love Is Blind” Live Reunion Issues (And The Tweets That Made Us Laugh)
Boy was the “Love Is Blind” Live reunion a shit show! Fans waited over an hour for things to start … and some fans never even saw the show because the “Love Is Blind” Live was just not working!
I made sure I got to the party early because I just KNEW something was going to go wrong — but never did I expect for things to be this bad! I waited a total of 104 minutes for mine to work. That’s an hour an 24 minutes for the folks who don’t feel like doing the math. It was stressful, and beyond annoying.
And it wasn’t just me either … everyone trying to watch the LIVE show had issues.
Some people couldn’t watch Netflix at all! Nothing seemed to be working for anyone, and a whole lot of people were frustrated. Of course a lot of us took the time to make jokes, and helpful suggestions — which Netflix didn’t seem to ever consider.
And after awhile, a whole lot of us started getting suspicious! I mean … were they purposely holding us hostage in front of our TV’s? I sure as hell think so!
Hell, I almost took my ass to bed! This was supposed to be a quick reunion — in and out! But it took two plus hours … on a school night nonetheless! Chile! Never again!
I really only stuck around to see what would go down so I could tell y’all the drama. But whew. Next time, get somebody else to do it!
And after an hour and 24 minutes of waiting … Netflix finally decided to tweet about the issues. A whole 30 minutes AFTER I had already started watching the “LIVE”.
And if you read the tweet from Netflix, yes — you read that correctly. After more than an hour wait — Netflix never went LIVE! They recorded the reunion, and aired it like a regular ol’ episode. To say we were disappointed, is quite the understatement. And then they had the god damn nerve to make things boring!
Vanessa clearly went into this reunion biased, and made snarky comments throughout the entire show. It was hard to watch! But now that you know what went down before the event even began, here’s what happened during the actual reunion.
** LOVE IS BLIND REUNION SPOILERS ALERT **
“Love Is Blind” Live Reunion Recap (What Actually Happened + Who Showed Up)
- They showed us a “never seen before” clip of Micah and Chelsea, walking their dogs, and talking about the Kwame incident.
- Kwame decided to apologize to everyone, like anyone cares or believes him. Boy please.
- Irina showed up, and I guess that was nice of her, because Jackie and Josh sure as hell didn’t.
- Chelsea told us she finally met Kwame mom’s at Thanksgiving dinner that was hosted at his sister house.
- And then Chelsea told us that Kwame’s niece said she was most thankful for her Auntie Chelsea … and I still think they all full of shit. But good for them!
- Vanessa she Kwame’s sister name wrong and called her Brenda instead of Barbara. Which was weird considering she supposedly loves his sister.
- Bliss started crying, when she tried to answer a question and lord.
- Vanessa practically begged Bliss and Zack for a “Love Is Blind” baby, and it was cringe instead of funny.
- Bliss said her daddy now loves Zack and paid for their honeymoon to Panama. Which I love for her!
- Zack said during the wedding her dad gave him a look of approval and that’s when he knew they were gonna be okay.
- They played all of the clips of Irina and Micah laughing at everyone, and poor Bliss had to watch them make fun of Zack.
- Irina tried to cry and get sympathy from the audience, but the audience just laughed at her. How ironic.
- Bliss confronted Irina and said it was sad to see someone so wonderful be treated so poorly.
- Zack said Irina did way more than what they showed us and told her straight to her face that he thinks she went on the show to get famous.
- Despite Zack’s annoyance with everyone he did say that those who messed up already paid for it enough by letting everyone see them at their worst. And I kind of think that was a sweet thing to say. Of course he was also talking about himself!
- Oh and Zack refrained from telling us all the deets on the show, but did say to check his IG for receipts. My friend looked and said it’s bad so maybe don’t look — just believe Irina’s an asshole.
- Bliss said Irina texted her one day that “she dodged a bullet”.
- Messy Vanessa showed us a video of Paul who “looked” like he slapped a bridesmaid on her ass as he was passing by in an elevator. But it felt like she was tryna be messy. It didn’t look like much.
- Micah also shed a few crocodile tears when she was asked if she’d be married today if Paul had said yes. As if, we didn’t already know the answer to this?
- Micah insanely mentioned that her friend Shelby, had “bad delivery” but then quickly caught herself and said “just like she does”. Whew chile I thought she had a brain fart or something.
- Zack got caught whispering to Paul and then Vanessa called him out on it. But it wasn’t anything interesting.
- Apparently, Paul admitted that he and Irina tried to date after the show.
- And if you didn’t think the impossible was possible, Jackie and Josh are still together a whole year later.
- Oh, and if you missed the news on social media, Jackie was calling Marshall soft from since her days in the pods! She told Josh he was soft on a date.
- Marshall’s face expressions during the reunion were priceless! And I really want him to be my friend.
- Jackie and Josh “showed up” to the party via a previously recorded zoom meeting where she tried to convince us she’s “grown” since the show. But she’s the only one that didn’t show up?
- Jackie said she broke up with Marshall before seeing Josh, even though the show doesn’t make it seem like that.
- Oh and shocking — Jackie STILL has the ring Marshall gave her! One can only assume it’s because she’s still petty and hasn’t actually grown at all.
- But Jackie and Josh now live together and have a dog and a fish. Marshall wishes them well, despite clearly still being hurt.
- After watching the zoom, Messy Nessa asked Marshall for his thoughts. And when he said he didn’t really remember everything to address it, she went down the list one by one of everything Jackie said “to help” him.
- Marshall said he went on a date with Keisha. But who TF is Keisha?
- Then they showed us everyone’s new houses. As if we cared where they were living?
- Despite my pleas on Twitter, they showed yet another clip of Zack singing. And Bliss clearly has ‘love ears’.
- Kwame finally set the record straight on why he went by Alex. Which again, a lot of us figured out on our own.
- And for some god given reason they let Bartise ask a question … with his son! But never told us if he’s married? Sooo … wack.
The whole show felt foolish, and as bland as the snarky jokes Vanessa kept trying to make with her husband, while other people were talking. It was pretty uneventful y’all. But a lot of other smaller things happened, so you should definitely watch the episode if you can!
If you’re wondering how you can watch the “Love Is Blind” Live Reunion on Netflix …
Someone who needs to clearly be fired this morning, jokingly promised via a tweet that the reunion would be available today at 12pm PT. Andafter the shit show that they had last night … I’m not sure if anyone should be joking this morning!
A part of me feels like I have to watch it again to see if I missed anything, but it really wasn’t that great. I don’t think I’ll be showing up to another one of these again. But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Leave a Reply