I finally got to watch the new Netflix series, Cursed, last night! When I first heard about Cursed I was super intrigued, especially since Arthur is no longer the main character of this story. The main character is now a girl, Nimue.
But then I saw the trailer for this new Netflix series, and I hated it!
The trailer is trash and I hoped the show wouldn’t suffer the same fate. So what did I think of the first episode?
Here Are 16 Thoughts I Had While Watching The First Episode Of Cursed On Netflix
1. Ain’t nothing even happened yet and we already getting the opening credits? *smh* This better be good!
2. Flying flowers!
3. I hate this transition! Why was that needed? It makes this look like such a kid show!
4. There are a lot of circles! Birds forming a circle when flying, well a spiral actually. Dead birds in a circle. I wonder why? This clearly has a meaning.
5. Well, this just got better! Arthur is foine!
6. He wanna roll dice with a teen for a kiss? Disgusting!
7. Wait, is this a baby with 3 faces?!
8. Well, that’s not a cute way to end a date.
9. Nothing exciting yet.
10. Awwww, he’s so pretty! (Yes, I was talking about Arthur again, don’t judge me.)
11. I feel like she’s overacting in this scene. Ain’t nothing gonna happen to you girl and we know it!
12. Damn how much do they have to pay you for you to allow someone to tie you to a stake to burn you?
13. That can’t be Arthur shooting arrows.
14. Finally gets interesting towards the end.
15. That ending is just ew! I hate it! The whole blood splatter on the screen instead of just fading to black or cutting it there! Just ugh!
16. But it’s no longer dull now! It’s finally interesting and Arthur is FOINE! The romantic in me wants to see how their “friendship” flourishes. (Clearly, I watched this just to stare at Arthur!)
Have you seen Cursed yet? If so, what did you think of it? If not …
P.s – Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to hit the share button below so your friends can read this awesome post as well. Comments are always appreciated and responded to. So gon’ and tell me how you REALLY feel! Thanks in advance! Now click around and read something else. Lol There are lots of suggestions below!