Alright y’all, if you haven’t watched Blood and Water on Netflix yet, what are you waiting for? I’ve been telling folks to watch it for weeks now! Lol It’s sooooo good!
And to think I almost didn’t watch it! Smh. Lol
I kept scrolling past it, and then eventually one night I gave in and I was hooked from the very first scene! So I’m super excited for Season 2 of Blood and Water!
Here’s Everything We Know About Blood And Water S2
Note: This is the poster for Blood and Water Season 1, so as soon as they drop the new one for Season 2 I’ll update the photo above!
Blood And Water Season 2 Release Date
Now, we don’t have an official release date yet, I just saw on the Netflix app that they confirmed another Season is coming! But as soon as we do I’ll update this section with the date.
However, since the first season was released in May, maybe it’ll be around the same time next year? Shows usually aren’t THAT off from their initial release date BUT future releases may be a little different thanks to Corona!
So we’ll see what happens.
Blood And Water Season 2 New Cast Additions
No cast additions were announced yet, but since no one died in Season 1, I’m assuming the original cast will be back for Season 2!
Netflix has confirmed that Khosi Ngema (Fikile), Ama Qamata (Puleng), Natasha Thahane (Wendy), Gail Mabalane (Puleng’s mom), Cindy Mahlangu (Zama), Thabang Molaba (KB), Arno Greeff (Chris) and Dillon Windvogel (Wade) are all expected to return for Season 2.
However, I’m also expecting Puleng’s family – Getmore Sithole (Julius Khumalo), and Odwa Gwanya (Siya Khumalo) to return as well. As well as KB’s dad, and Fikile’s parents, since they all have a story to finish telling!
Blood And Water Season 2 Plot
At Parkhurst College, a prestigious inner-city school for Cape Town’s elite scholars and academic overachievers, Blood and Water follows the exploits of the intelligent, proactive and impulsive 16- year-old Puleng Khumalo, who engineered her transfer to the school to investigate the 17-year old cold case of her abducted-at-birth older sister.
When Season 1 of Blood and Water ended … Puleng had just told Fikile that they may actually be sisters!
So I’m assuming (since it hasn’t been officially announced yet) that Season 2 will be spent on the kids trying to figure out what happened.
Cause, of COURSE, the kids are gonna look into this. Lol At this point no one is trusting the adults to tell them the truth.
We’ll also see if poor Puleng ever finds out about that “kiss” … yes THAT one. Lol As well as, if Zama and Mark agree to Chris’s crazy idea, and if Puleng’s dad had anything to do with his daughter being kidnapped.
I’m also expecting a plot twist of some kind, so we’ll see! Once Netflix releases the Season 2 plot I’ll stop speculating. But until then!
Blood And Water Season 2 Trailer
It’s too early for a Season 2 trailer, but as soon as it drops this is where it’ll go!
Blood And Water Season 2 Predictions
Alright, so here’s the fun part! My predictions! Here’s what I think will happen in Season 2:
- Puleng is gonna find out about that kiss and her relationship with KB is going to be strained
- KB’s gonna have to step it up to keep Puleng or lose her altogether (but he’s probably going to do something cute, that she’s going to roll her eyes at, and then they’ll talk it through)
- Puleng’s Dad is going to be in jail for awhile
- Puleng’s mom is going to have to finally tell her what she knows about the situation because she KNOWS something
- Fikile is going to confront her mom about the news and her mom is going to hate everyone (more than she already does lol)
- KB is going to confront his dad about what really happened and what he had to do with it
- KB’s dad and Fikile’s mom are going to get desperate and threaten Puleng
- Wade is going to keep helping Puleng cause you know, he’s Wade (lol) and now he’s too deep to not see this through
- We’re going to find out that Puleng’s dad actually had something to do with Fikile getting kidnapped (or why else would he have said “you’re going to hear some bad things about me, mostly true”)
- Zama and Mark are going to TRY to share Chris and then it’s not going to work out
- Fikile and Puleng are going to put their differences aside and work together to find out what happened
Hell … I think I covered everything? Lol What do you think is gonna happen in Season 2?
Blood And Water Season 2 Questions
As far as questions for Season 2 … I think I really just wanna know what the hell Puleng’s dad did and why her mom is hiding shit! Lol
I can just tell she knows something and he did something! (Wait … or maybe it’s the mom who did something and he’s covering for her!) Either way, I need to know what happened!
I also need to know … did Fikile’s mom KNOW she was Puleng’s sister?
But that’s about it. Here’s to watching Season 2 soon! If you haven’t seen Season 1 yet …
Pin for Later
P.s – Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to hit the share button below so your friends can read this awesome post as well. Comments are always appreciated and responded to. So gon’ and tell me how you REALLY feel! Thanks in advance! Now click around and read something else. Lol There are lots of suggestions below!